Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dinners this week-frozen pizza tonight!!


































































( this is Abby--she likes the look of the organic veggies)







So--here it is.. My dinners for the week! I have cooked the BEST dinners, used organic veggies and eaten light! I am SOOO GOOD!!! But....tonight-we had frozen pizza, topped with sliced ORGANIC tomatoes and roasted cauliflower and it was AWESOME!!

Jeff has hockey tonight so it is just me and the puppies (the puppies who have EAR MITES!! YES, this is true even though the vet ( I think she is twelve) has NEVER SEEN ear mites in DOGS-our puppies have them. FOR the LOVE OF GOD!!! I am now absolutely positive that our beloved puppies are from a PUPPY MILL! I find this hard to believe (Karen, if you are reading this--of course, I know that you are not , BUT IF YOU ARE-SHAME on YOU!!) My little 8 lbs dogs are being driven crazy by small crab like creatures(SHUDDER) and I AM VERY sad for them. So-with a massive dose of killer medicine I am ready to face the ....infestation!! EWWW!!

Okay, I am moving on from this-I will let you know how it pans out. I currently have everything we own in the wash ( Again, thanks KAREN-Puppy MILL OWNER) I am hoping to hit the hay soon. Taking my little pups (bugs and all) and hitting the hay!)

So, following a night of frozen pizza (it rocked) I am OFF!!!

4 comments:

  1. Poor puppies. (So gross!). Damn puppy mill. We got my brother a rottweiler out of Oregon once. Died of parvo because it didn't really have it's shots. No refund. No new dog although they did offer to sell us another one! How nice. Not! So hard to know who to trust. I have been looking online to find a schnauzer for my husband, but am so leary about it all. I hope your babies are better soon. (Stop with organic. Organic kills. You need those pesticides just to keep you alive! LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your poor little puppies have ear mites!! What a nightmare! I hope that gets cleared up soon! All of you dinners this week looked yummy too! I love seeing all of your dinner pics :)

    On a random side note, Sayre & I got something in the mail this week - it was the Christmas card that we had sent up to you guys back in November =/ apparently somehow it didn't make it to your house and it got returned to us! So sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys--it is really sad about my poor little puppies but I am pretty sure we can whip them into shape now.

    I love having comments on my blog...makes me feel like a REAL blogger!! Thanks again for reading my random ramblings.

    Thanks for sending a card anyway--it's the thought that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post is so...loud!!:D everything in caps, "for the love of gods!" feels like you are hyper!!:) but your food does look SO GOOD!:) i showed it around to the girls in the room, all agreed, looks lovely. miss you!! wish i was home with the little puppies, although their infestation is a little gross! curled up watching a movie with you, eating good food and drinking wine!! is is so rainy and dreary here and it is so not cozy:S oh well, short amount of time till i have a place of my own and can make it oh so cozy and like home<3 XOXO

    ReplyDelete