Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wedding photos and pasta for dinner



We finally got the wedding photos and I must say---they are awesome!! So pleased!! We planned so long and when all is said and done--pretty much a crap shoot. Everything is kind of left up to the gods of circumstance. We got lucky and this wedding was so perfect!! Charlotte had done her homework and she really had everything planned down to the last detail but....being a struggling photographer I do understand that photos can be good...or GREAT!! I do think we got some great photos here. (A beautiful bridal party always helps!!)



Cooking show for tonight: Chopped--The food Channel-GREAT SHOW!! Who would ever want this pressure--EWW!!




The veggies for the pasta-broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, shallots, garlic, green onion, red pepper, and summer squash( this would be zuchinni but I don't know how to spell it so there you go)



Dinner-pasta, veggies with feta and parmesan. The garlic toast with cheese (another kind of cheese I can't spell but starts with m and has some z's in it-think pizza cheese) was really lovely AND fattening!! I think I had three pieces!



And to finish this all off-photos of the couple-Sam and Charlie--Wedded bliss...or at least...ignorance is bliss...or something like that!! We love you guys!


2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, you make such good food. I don't understand how you stay so skinny! I am quite large...wish I could blame it on good food!!LOL

    I bet those two are Facebooking each other from across the room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your picture of the veggies on the board with the wine in the background-looks like it came straight from a magazine!! loely!:)

    ReplyDelete