Thursday, February 11, 2010

No S diet



I found this diet reviewed on a blog that I happened upon the day before yesterday. The whole diet (you don't even need the book--hard for me--I ALWAYS NEED the book!) is summed up as



* no sweets

* no seconds

* no snacks


EXCEPT on S days (Saturday and Sunday) and Special Occasions.

How interesting.....So, I can eat anything I want at meals but I just cannot eat before breakfast, before lunch, eat while I am cooking or scarf down chocolate chips before bed.

YES!!

I had to wonder what kind of life this would be...??? Could I really do this...???

YES!!

So, at day three of this new "diet" I have to say it is really quite refreshing. So little thought and planning involved. I read the website and started right then and there. Now, a normal diet plan for me includes a literal "start" date. This means that if the diet is going to restrict ANYTHING I must eat massive quantities of said food. Can't have pureed prunes on the new diet....?? EAT TONS OF THEM (does not matter that I don't like this tasty treat-I must get my fill before D-day)

Do I miss the large tablespoons of dry brownie mix that I partake of at all hours of the morning and night?

Yes!! But....not that much really. More of a habit than an actual enjoyment and while old habits are hard to break I think I may just be on to something!

2 comments:

  1. yes, you are onto something this time marg!:) i think this combined with your last diet book, real food or whole food, whatever it was with the bean on it, will combine to be the perfect plan!! i think if we cut out meaningless eating that we both know we do...and eat real food when we do eat meals, nothing too packaged or fake, and then have nice desserts planned for the weekend...boom! perfect plan! i like it. i feel like i'm snacking right now with my coffee...but...i guess all things in moderation!:) love you<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, never heard of this diet. But sounds relaxed and easy to remember! Keep your loyal blog readers posted, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete