Thursday, February 25, 2010



My lonely dinner watching a netflix movie--pretty good flick.


Fried purple potatoes with/greens (kale, mustard greens, and all other matter of greens) with a poached egg cracked on top. AWESOME!!



So-this is just a photo of what Jeff eats every day for breakfast. I eat oatmeal with pecans, vanilla milk and a banana EVERYDAY for breakfast. He eats this on a regular basis and he isn't fat....what the heck is up with that!! In my next life-Gonna be a 20 year old male--forever -gonna totally ROCK the sleeve tattoos (these I don't have BUT if I did come back as a male-oh...the tattoos I would sport!!) ANd I would just eat the french toast!!

Do I have a moral to this story??? No--I guess I would just say-if you are a 20 year old male-GET SOME TATS! If you are a 20 year old female (this if for my girls--thank GOD for your good genes--you won't be fat, cranky or mean BUT you may drink too much wine-I am monitoring this STEPH-fear not) AND let's see ...smile more, fear less and live like every minute matters!

1 comment:

  1. oh to eat french toast everyday!!:D i say smile more, fear less, live like every minute matter, drink wine, and get tats no matter if you are 20, 40, male, female, why set rules?!:) looks like a yumO dinner to me! XOXo

    ReplyDelete