Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pad Thai, Dumplings and boxed wine!!

Here is the ground up chicken for the dumplings--I ran chicken tenders through the food processor because I didn't have ground pork--it worked WELL!!



cooking dumplings!






Dinner!!

My day off nursing puppies has not turned out quite as I had hoped for. According to the Dr.s at the clinic--these two little turds cannot play together for 10 Days! Seriously!! This is going to be .....hard. I have been home with them now for about 8 hours and this is not working out so well. Of course, Bosely-had a little snip here, a little snip there--he is doing GREAT!! Abby--"must not play, must not be have contact with 'Bosley' (the evil male)".

So--I COOKED!! My answer to all stressful situations. I would have much rather made cookies but it was not to be. Jeffrey get your butt home and eat your dumplings, your Pad thai and for God's sake- grab yourself a glass of boxed wine!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...all the dogs at once. There's a lot of work. You really cook some amazing things. Maybe once a few of my "problem children" grow up I'll give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks SOOOOO good! ugh, i wish i wasnt sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It didn't turn out to bad. I really would like to find a better dipping sauce recipe. I LOVE the thicker sauce that they have at the Thai restaurants-

    Gayle, I love to see what you are cooking up-always looks delish!

    Jo-I thought you were feeling a bit better..? Sorry to hear that you are still sick!

    ReplyDelete