Sunday, January 24, 2010



Feeling fairly uninspired as a blogger this evening I thought I would go to my iphoto file to see if there was anything that sparked a blog post ( I must keep up with Stephanie as she has 2 posts for today!) and here it was!! A bathtub photo of my new son in law!! I don't think he looks at my blog so I feel fairly safe exposing him in this way!! Sorry Sam, I just had to do it! This is about the cutest thing I have seen in awhile....Love you Buddy!! Welcome to the family!!!

3 comments:

  1. He's going to love being a part of your family! Who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH. I think I just figured out who you are..when you talked about Charlotte, Jeff, horses, etc..it slowly sunk in. HELLO!!! (((waving))))) I never even thought about it, I just followed you over from my blog, and knew you were somewhere in Ak so wanted to check out your blog.
    Well, just to let you know, Duvall is wonderful, thriving, and we adore him. Chena rode him today, and I did some clicker training with him just for fun.
    Glad to see your new blog. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Gayle!

    Glitzen--HELLO!! Yes, it is just me trying to figure out the whole blog thing. Harder than I thought actually--I have discovered what a poor photographer I am!
    So glad to hear about Duvall. We felt blessed to have him-he really kept us entertained. I miss watching him and Dakotah playing out in the back yard. I am still boarding Dakotah up at Gails--never get up there sadly with work and the dark. I am hoping to find a nice home for him this spring. He is the perfect first horse for someone who wants to show. He LOVES the fairgrounds and is great with the show ring. He is past his jumping prime but still has alot of get up and go. Have fun with your girls--they just grow up too FAST!!

    ReplyDelete