Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday--the first day of my LONG weekend!

I am so loving having Friday off so that now instead of a three day weekend--I have a FOUR day weekend! Yea!!

I got up early to avoid the crazy Friday Fred Meyers crowds and was at the grocery store by 8:15 (following a quick stop at the Lulu's drive-thru for a skinny latte) I do love an early morning shopping excursion at Freds! I did manage to avoid the donut that was calling my name--just barely.

My plan for the rest of the day is to 1) put away the groceries 2) wash the floor 3) do the dishes that are currently piled on the counter (oh, for the days of free slave labor...oops I mean children living at home) and then LOTS of watching instant netflix movies.

Dinner is going to be eggs benedict, fried sweet potatoes and broccoli. I forgot that I have a HUGE CONTAINER of eggs left over from the wedding. Might even take a picture of it. I almost bought a white plate today for "food photos" but decided that I may just want to read my camera manual and just take better pictures.

I may even give these little puppulas a bath....



1 comment:

  1. Oh i do love a good early morn' fred meyers run!! i don't think i should ever live somewhere without a freds again! definitely not worth it:) love you and miss you!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete