Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Dinner and Skype


Just had the best evening Skyping with my kids!! First we watched the wedding video with Sam and Charlie and then with Steph--amazing that we can watch it with everyone being in different places. It turned out so excellent.

Thanks so much for calling guys! It is always wonderful to catch up with everything you are doing.

Dinner was a bit uninspired although it was pretty tasty. I made homemade tortilla shells, sauteed steak and used the standard toppings for tacos. Not bad for a quick Sunday night dinner.

Thinking that Jeff and I will go and see "It's Complicated" tomorrow. I was going to look up movie times but I am just getting too tired.

Hoping the darn cat will let me sleep tonight...if not this may be the night that I have to get stern with her and make her behave. What a little pest she is. Can't wait until she can go outside again and work off some of her energy. THe puppies on the other hand are pooped and have been snoozing for about 20 minutes now.







No comments:

Post a Comment