Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday!




So-my youngest daughter has been married for two weeks today. We went and watched the video today (cost: $1,500.00) I was not totally committed to the whole video idea-I am a photo person all the way!! But, Jeff wanted a video so I relented and heck, Charlotte was well within her budget-the video was a go...I must say...it was the BEST (hands down best) decision made at this wedding!!!! Everything else--gone-- for the most part but the video...all I can say is YEA!!

Bob Merritt really captured both Sam and Charlotte's personalities. It really shows the wedding from their perspective(not an easy feat considering how much was going on) So..I am so happy we actually got this on film!!!

Anyway, I couldn't be happier with the end result. Love that we will have this forever-

But-tonight-Jeff and Blaise are off to the fights--I,on the other hand, am planning my day tomorrow......thinking, Champagne breakfast....waffles...bacon....an entire day of not getting out of pajamas...Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Made Pizza's--again, I cannot figure out the whole camera thing. I am thinking about taking a digital photo class....


2 comments:

  1. oh that pizza looks nummy! wish i was home tOO! i would give pretty much anything to wake up to champagne and waffles tomorrow...!:)
    good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second pizza looks so good! You just made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete