Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday dinner and the pets..





What a lovely day! Cleaning, baking and watching online movies--it was awesome. I made "healthy cookies" from 101 Cookbooks--not really thrilled. They had no butter, sugar or any other "bad" ingredients but...just not good enough to make a second time. Sadly, I was disappointed.

Dinner involved sweet potatoes, eggs and broccoli. I thought it was good but I don't think the husband felt the same way! We are off to watch District 9--Blaise's recommendation--better be good bud! Good night girls--miss you--Mom

3 comments:

  1. oh bosley looks sooOOooo cute!!! i miss him now! those sweet potatoes look delish:) i think district 9 is the one charlie said was gruesome...those cookies lOOk good! too bad they weren't great, oh well, sounds like you had a lovely day<3 miss you too! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. District9--OMG--the worst 15 minutes of a movie I have ever watched!! We turned it off and watched "17 Again" I slept through it actually. Dad said it was good.

    Charlotte and Sam's wedding video is soooo good!! I really enjoyed it and Bob did a great job. I will send you your Mac cord AND the video!!
    Miss you lots--Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you that district 9 was horrible, disgusting, gruesome, bad, and rotten to the very core! I had my eyes closed through the entire thing!!! Bosley looks pretty stinking cute! He looks so different from when I saw him!!! You need another big picture of Abbey!! I have to figure out how to post pictures!! Love you! This is Charlotte by the way not Sam as it says it is!

    ReplyDelete