Monday, January 18, 2010

Trying to figure out photos....

WHY can I not figure out how to put pictures anywhere but at the TOP of the words on this blog!! Steph, I see that your pictures are placed differently....so help me!! I am going test it now...

Dinner last night and random photos...also is there anyway to label photos?
















Condiments for beef tacos

So, that seemed to work! Editing the HTML! Wow, I might actually figure this stuff out.
Here is a photo of the meat that I used. I sliced up steak and sauteed it with chopped garlic. I also added some chilies to add a little kick. Of course what really makes these good is the homemade tortilla shells.
















And last but not least...AbbyCrabby Pants---just a little messy puppy going through life....
















PUPPIES--they will be groomed on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment