Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday mornings are my favorite!



While I lollygag around this morning my wonderful husband is off to the coffee store to get my latte and a scone. He does this every Saturday--he is just groovy like that! I suppose we could get up, plug in the coffee maker and actually "make" our own coffee but that just does not happen at our house. We have tried the fancy ones with timers ( after having it set up many times by the son-in-law as well as the son...too hard for me to figure it out). We have a couple of french presses that we use for camping but I just hate cleaning them out--so that's out for the morning coffee.

But LULUS!!!!!!!! Just the perfect cup everytime!!!!! I hear the garage door.....yippee!!

2 comments:

  1. yippee is right! sounds a lot better than my morning-8am leadership conference!! not that fun...no coffee...no muffin! BUt i did just eat a fairly large chocolate chip cookie so the day is looking up!:D XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a sweet husband. I wish we had a coffee wagon near us! We make our own though, and its totally yummy.

    ReplyDelete